Mission 10.000: Quantum Science and Technologies
Closing the cycle of the Mission 10000 Conferences, INL is hosting the Mission 10000: Quantum Science and Technologies between 22-24 October.
After the success of 2018, this new program gives continuity to the nanoGateway collaborative initiative that aims to solve complex challenges by increasing the impact of research on issues of social relevance and involving all relevant actors of the POCTEP region.
The International Conference of Quantum Science and Technologies, an event sponsored by the nanoGateway Interreg project, will bring together experts from all over the world to present their latest results in the 4 following areas:
Applied Quantum Computing & Quantum Simulation
Quantum Sensing and Imaging
Quantum Materials for Quantum Technologies
Quantum Software Engineering
Who is it for?
RESEARCHERS AND SCIENTISTS
SMEs AND LARGE COMPANIES
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL MEDIA
Free admission upon prior registration.
- Admittance to all Conference sessions
- Digital Conference Booklet
- Certificate of attendance
Participation is free of cost, but it is mandatory to register
Deadline for registration:
Submit your abstract
Be part of the scientific programme!
Get involved via:
- Contributed talks
» Travel and accommodation expenses may be partially reimbursed to selected abstracts.
- Click on Mission: Quantum at the top left of the menu
- Click on Submit your abstract
- Complete the form and attach your abstract (accepted formats: WordDoc or PDF)
- Click on Preview, and then Confirm and Submit
- All set! We promise to get back to you with the results very soon!
Opening for call for abstracts :
Deadline for abstracts submission:
Communication of acceptance decisions:
When & Where?
22-24 October 2019
INL, Av. Mestre José Veiga s/n
4715-330 Braga – Portugal
What can you expect?
A diverse programme of excellence
Including top level cross-disciplinary scientific sessions:
- The scientific programme of the conference includes the Keynote Speakers’ talks, Oral Presentations of the approved abstracts, and the Posters exhibition of the approved abstracts.
- The transversal programme will include a hands-on training on quantum computing, as well as a nanoRIS3 session and a workshop on “Scientific Communications”.
A dynamic and collaborative environment
Those in attendance are both the audience and the protagonists, there is continuous interaction between attendees and speakers to generate more knowledge transfer, more ideas and more opportunities for networking, scientific partnerships and business development.
Top level experts to include in your network of contacts
Academics, business figures, politicians, experts in science and innovation in general and particularly in Quantum Technologies, will participate in the networking activities generating numerous opportunities for interaction during and after the conference.
Free exhibition area
A Poster Exhibition will take place during the conference, to present the best posters submitted.
Mission 10.000 will host a contest awarding 2 scientific prizes:
- Best Poster Presentation
- Best Oral Presentation
PROGRAMME | QUANTUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGIES
OCTOBER 22-24, 2019
Mission 10.000 International Conference