What is Hands-on H2020 Training Programme?
2nd cycle of courses
A two-days event (February & April) on Horizon2020 opportunities with the objectives:
- To provide hands-on training in H2020 proposal writing and development through a program of two workshops that will be held at the INL.
- To support participants with the preparation of excellent H2020 proposals to be submitted in H2020 calls within Work Programmes 2019-2020.
- To provide expert input sessions with a team of experts in H2020.
18 October, 2018. 1st Workshop
26 November, 2018. 2nd Workshop
Who is it for?
- Researchers from R&D institutions willing to apply for H2020 funding
- Companies seeking innovation opportunities
- Professionals supporting R&D projects
The selection of participants will be based on the following criteria:
- Geographic Area: geographical distribution with participants from all 8 POCTEP regions
- Previous Knowledge, to obtain a homogeneous level of participants’ knowledge
- Project Idea, to obtain a homogeneous level of project maturity
Workshop February 28 open
Registration deadline: 26th February
Max. Participants: 30
nanoGateway H2020 AWARDS
5 Awards worthing €5.000 in consulting services to develop and submit winning proposals
PROGRAMME | HANDS-ON H2020
28th February, 2019 | INL. Braga, Portugal.
When & Where
28th February, 2019
Avenida Mestre José Veiga, s/n
4715-330 Braga, Portugal