What is H2020 Awards?
The nanoGateway project has just launched the nanoGateway H2020 Awards, an initiative that gives you access to Expert Consultancy Services in H2020 funding, aiming to help you improve your proposal and increase the chances of winning your project!
The prizes will be awarded to the best 5 R&D Project Proposals related to nanotechnologies and to be submitted under the EU framework for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 in partnership with INL.
The best 5 proposals selected will be entitled to a prize consisting of consultancy services for specialized assistance on proposals’ preparation, elaboration and submission under the EU framework for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020, valued in five thousand euros (€5,000.00) for each proposal, and to be executed until the termination of the nanoGateway Project.
Who can apply?
- At least one of the partners of the proposal must be established in the POCTEP Area
- The proposal must involve nanotechnology based concepts.
- The proposal must be in partnership with INL
- Scientific excellence.
- Innovation potential and technical quality of the proposal.
- Economic and social impact of the proposal.
- Alignment with the RIS3 Regional Strategy.
- Project fitting in an open call/topic.
- Maturity of the proposal.
Applications must be formalized through the nanoGateway Platform starting from February 28th.
Application is free of charge.
You can apply more than once with different proposals by fulfilling separate applications, as long as the applications follow the eligibility criteria.