Formulation of a nano-driven multiregional Smart Specialization Strategy
nanoRIS3 Green Book
A Green Book of Smart Specialization in nanotechnology that will establish the foundation for a sustainable and inclusive research and innovation policy for the Iberian Peninsula, replicable on a European scale.
Get involved in public discussion about Smart Specialisation Strategy in Nanotechnology – nanoRIS3.
Sent your comments and suggestions:
A tool to measure innovation in nanotechnology and guide strategic decision-making.
Online Survey to Stakeholders
In case you could not attend nanoRIS3 session during Mission 10.000, until 16th November you still have the chance to participate in online survey to nanotechnology stakeholders.
NanoRIS3 Plurirregional Working Group
- Identify strategic segments of investment.
- Organize stakeholder consultations.
- Map search and demand of nanotech-based market solutions.
- Map existent infrastructures of research and production within the POCTEP area.
- Nominate the technical teams responsible for nanoRIS3, nano-InnoBarometer, nano-Stakeholders Survey