We are thrilled to announce the first winner of the nanoGateway H2020 Awards:
Non-InvasivE monitoring of cAnceR progression (EARly): RUBYnanomed.
Congratulations to the team!
What about you? The nanoGateway Project is still looking for four winning proposals that will benefit from consultancy services for H2020 funding.
Don’t miss this opportunity: get your H2020 proposal ready and apply now!
Next cut-off date: May 31st 2019
Who can apply?
- At least one of the partners of the proposal must be established in the POCTEP area
- The proposal must involve nanotechnology based concepts.
- The proposal must be in partnership with INL.
Registration opens on February 28th, 2019, via nanoGateway platform
Multiple cut-off dates, as the following:
- 1st cut-off: March 30th 2019
- 2nd cut-off: May 31st 2019
- 3rd cut-off: July 31st 2019
Evaluation results will be made available 5 days after the cut-off dates.
- Scientific excellence;
- Innovation potential and technical quality of the proposal;
- Economic and social impact of the proposal;
- Alignment with the RIS3 Regional Strategy;
- Project fitting in an open call/topic;
- Maturity of the proposal;
APPLICATION IS FREE OF CHARGE. You can apply more than once with different proposals by fulfilling separate applications, as long as the applications follow the eligibility criteria.
The best 5 proposals selected will be entitled to a prize consisting of consultancy services for specialized assistance on proposals’ preparation, elaboration and submission under the EU framework for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020, valued in five thousand euros (€5,000.00) for each proposal, and to be executed until the termination of the nanoGateway Project.
How to apply?
Applications must be formalized through the nanoGateway Platform starting from February 28th.
In case you could not attend to 2018 H2020 workshop, you still have the chance to register to May 2019 workshop